Our Response to coronavirus (covid 19)
Dear Patients and Community Partners,
At Harmony Hospice, we want to update you on our COVID-19 practices so that you have peace of mind as you continue to work with us in providing life changing care. We know you share our concerns about this issue and want to assure you that we are working diligently to ensure all patients and staff in our community can be as safe and healthy as possible.
Here are some of the steps we’re taking:
• We are staying up-to-date and implementing CDC guidance relating to home health and hospice providers
• We are following recommended infection control measures, including hand hygiene, environmental cleaning, and use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• We are evaluating all patients and prospective patients for COVID-19 symptoms or risk before providing care
• We are screening, monitoring and tracking the health of our employees, including repeated screening for travel, symptoms, or potential exposure
• Where necessary, we are coordinating closely with state and local health departments. As a result of our efforts, while we share the community’s great concern about this pandemic, we feel confident in our ability to provide uninterrupted care in a way that will minimize exposure to others. We hope that you will use us as a resource to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.